Feeds RSS

MY Halloween day a.k.a eating day =p

It's Halloween, and everyone was heading down the street for beer and some spooky Halloween costume party! But guess what, although no party for this year, but I'm quite satisfied on the day I spent for photo shooting and my food hunting session! kekeke =p


Where to? Hahaha! Be patient ya ^-^


Supposed should depart at 12noon to meet my friend, ended woke up late. =p ended arrived his house already 1pm. At that time, we both is still empty stomach, so hungry liow but yet so embarrassed, cos of my late, he also didn't take any meal / breakfast. Paiseh Paiseh..


So, he drove me to take our 'brunch'! I like the food here, is called Ong Cheng Huat Seafood. This restaurant is located somewhere behind the residential area, is a house but expanded for good business! They renovated the house and full with fan to prevent everyone eat while sweating and dine more comfortably. 



The steam ginger fish is so nice, we both finish the soup! Really good! 

Food rank: 3/5

The Kapar taste fresh but the way they cook not much choice lo. But the 'chicken little' taste good too! The way they marinated really good! Lastly is the pan fried popiah! Very crunchy and you won't feel oily! Instead of using the normal flour, they use popiah skin to wrap the prawn. We ordered 1 person size, but the popiah quite big, luckily we both hungry, hahaha! so we finished all and clear the plate! =P


Next, we went for photo shooting practice but my modelling practice session >_< kekeke! Is a nice and big temple, I think is the biggest and famous temple at Butterworth. Is called the Nine Emperor Temple. The weather was so nice, windy but not rain yet! But from here can see Penang island is raining heavily. 

the temple landscape 

 The entrance gate

This is my favourite! The Bogeh! Finally using my Lumix DMC-FZ28! HaHaHa! Taken by my expert friend. =P

 this is all origami and some of the handmade contribution for god

Wanted to take another bogeh for the lantern when I see the wind blowing the lantern really make me feel soooo comfortable and can't stop taking it. Too bad, my bogeh really unsuccessful and also perhap cos it's really hanging too high,with my height I bet I really no hope in capturing unless give me a stool! *blek* >_<


After the 45 mins shooting, off we go for the tea-time!! kekeke!

Frankly speaking, I hardly eat cendol back in KL life or even sweet dessert. But due to my beloved lady boss suggested before to ask me must have a try of the cendol Penang originated. Therefore, I take the courage to ordered a bowl of it! Hahaha! Luckily the outcome after trying still not bad. =p 


food rank: 1.5/ 5
I ordered another local famous - Asam Laksa! The fish are blended into the soup and made the soup become gravy. Overall, is not up to my expectation. I still prefer to more gravy and spicy one from the Kek Lok Si temple. =D

After the tea-time, I feel super duper full until I can feel my food all parked at my neck! =p Yes, really that over leh..I am not over, okay..?! @_@ The we went for the movie - ADELE: RISE OF THE MUMMY. Ermm...how should I commented on the movie? Overall, is funny, I thought the mummy is bad guy who know actually not much bad guy just from the beginning when the author (Adele), when she travel to Egypt to 'borrow' the mummy. I would rank 2/5 for this movie review. 

After the 1.5 hrs movie, off we go for the next night shooting at a beach side. I kinda like the place on that night. It was windy and many people having their friend and family gathering BBQ session there. But the place was abit dark. Have to get some candle light lo :P

The wind blowing on my face and the just nice weather really make me miss hugging so much! Not too cold, but is really nice place for hugging! hahaha! Too bad, he is not around at that time, else sure can hug hug! =p

This place is quite easy to come, just exit from the Bagan Ajam highway, then you will see the R&R house on the left. Is actually a Highway Rest House but many people go there for BBQ. Is fun!


After 30 mins, then we go for dinner lo.. :P hungry liow! hahaha! It's 10pm, we only have our dinner la. Aiyooyoo...

The restaurant is located very near to the rest house. I think is about 200m can reach the place. They have few seafood restaurant but we choose the Lobster Village Seafood Restaurant at Bagan Ajam Pantai Bersih, since all I also never eat before ma. =p


We ordered 3 dishes since only 2 of us. But we also finished all lo :p hahaha!


The mantai shrimp with steam egg taste good but I think they put too much soy sauce bit salty if scope it with the egg. The crab too bad not much meat cos the size quite small but luckily the way they cook it able to let me eat the meat without any meat leftover on the shelf. I think they bake it. The potato leaf bit oily lo..The total bill is RM80. The Shrimp itself already cost RM59. @_@ But taste good lo! Fresh and chewy!

This is the address of the restaurant,
Lobster Village Seafood Restaurant, Bagan Ajam Pantai Bersih. 
Tel: 016-4322 833/ 016-5920 229

Food rank: 3.5 /5

~~ Thanks for reading my blog, do click on advertisement at bottom as a token of credit ~~










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you might have here on this post.
I can be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

Also visit my web blog - country music awards 2012 ticket prices

Post a Comment