Feeds RSS

Princ3ssAngi3 is sick

Been quite some time I didn't update my post...this is because during the weekend I was busy attending friend & colleague entertainment, hardly have time to rest and sleep well. =P

Until SUnday when I back to my place, felt so tiring and then the next day fever. Perhap been practicing healthy lfiestyle here with early bed that's why 3 days nonstop without proper sleep cause me into this sickness. But anyway, I am happy to meet everybody who been supporting me and cheer me up whenever I'm down with those laughter & cares~

Been sick for 2 days...fever, sorethroat, headache...1 package...that's why I'm busy lying on bed with no energy..luckily my little one is here with me. Make my day even more complete ^_^

Anyway, will back to blog once I fully recover.. and write u guys more food hunt ^_^. Till then, stay tuned!

Thank you for continue supporting & reading my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment