Feeds RSS

Evening mountain walk @ Bukit Jambul

It's was quite a tiring day after finish bath, comb and blow my little one. Then my housemate asking me whether want to join him for mountain jog. =_=''' Frankly speaking, I'm a jogging kaki but don't seem too fancy in mountain climb or jungle trekking. But he highlighted that this mountain tooks only 15mins walk will able to reach destination. Therefore, I followed him lo. =P

Many people jog at this place, eventually is a small mountain behind the bungalows houses, but is very steep and full with stairs! >__< It's hard when I starting walk up the mountain, feel so 'kiasu' when see those little kid also able to make it. Cos I walk up they walk down ma...walaoyeh...die die tell myself have to make it. Heart beating super fast leh...but the air inside the forest really make me feel differently.

Finally I made about 4 stopped then reach the destination. I can see the sea view also the Penang bridge clearly up from this mountain. Nice view! And many people was sitting there too.. this place are well maintain, they also provide drinking water for everybody who able to make it at top including me lo! ahahahah!

The scenic view!!

my pink red face after the tiring mountain climb =P 


even grandma oso can make it! y not me? kekeke >_< 
We rest a while then walk down the mountain and I choose to take the path without staircase..cos is super duper hard to walk down for a shorty like me @_@

It took me less effort to walk down, and then when I reach the end point! I was so happy and tell myself I will visit this place again! Princ3ssAngi3 will be BACK!!! HaHaHa!

This is a good place for people like me to train stamina. Is sort of safe place, but ofcos not to climb when the sky turn dark lo :P common sense ma! HaHaHa!

~~ Thanks for reading my blog, do click on advertisement at bottom as a token of credit ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment