Feeds RSS

Mean Machine 2010, Autocity

Sunday afternoon, went for the Mean Machine 2010, the outdoor motor show held for 2 days 23rd Oct & 24th Oct, 12 noon to 12am. This event is big, bigger than all the past autoshow held at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.  And those car display at Bukit Jalil really low standard lo..I wonder the city have less modify car than the island?

Hmm...anyway, it was a sunny and hot day. Everyone shoot under the sun. Sibeh jialat and sibeh sweat =_='''. They are alot of category and I think the organizer really plan it quite well. From the motor car  parking and displaying till the Miss Mean Machine pageant competition. Is amazing!


They also have hot chick - Miss Mean Machine 2010. They are shooting on the Lotus sports car, they also have few run-away shooting session under the sun at different car categories. Those photographer also marshal following the models walk up and down lo! HaHaHa! But then I shoot one station, is too hot for me to walk under the hot sun. So, I give up and took photo of those vehicle.

Let you see how's the photographer saliva fall! kekeke!



the Trasformer

The audio, one with guppy in build in aquarium! Wow!

The antique! 
From 3pm - 6pm, while waiting my friends finish the model catch, in total I tried out all the available drink & ice-cream.

 
RM5 for this 'Guli' soda drink =p kekek

Yummy Mango Fruit Ice-cream with the lemon skin! RM2

The ice-cream have diff fruit flavor & different price RM2- RM3 

 I spotted my dream car!!
This is my favorite car!!!

Then I continue my shooting lo..

2 Thai show girls with Lotus - but then...not my standard :P

The bikers!

Looks like Batman car leh! Cool!


This also nice!

This even better! my fav no2

 Notice this car label? "Funeral Service".. in sportcar?! Is it mean can provide the fastest service ar? >_<

The front view

The rear view - This also special the car plat label in Chinese word "I'm the Government, there's right to modify car" LOLx

~~ Thanks for reading my blog, do click on advertisement at bottom as a token of credit ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment