Feeds RSS

Koyotei Cafe - The Japanese Cuisine with the anime lolita wear waitress!!

Me & my friend are going out for dinner but I have no idea what to have except Japanese food. He recommend a new place which we both never try before. Is a nice place, somewhere opposite to New World Park, Penang. This is bit pricey cos it's more like fine dining and also visited by Japanese customer.


The food portion was quite big, eventually can share by 3 pax. We ordered a sashimi, chawamushi curry rice and a beef steamboat. I forgot what they call in japanese menu. :P

Sashimi

 yummy yummy chawamushi

cute soy sauce mini pot 

 tofu pickle 

 The japan beer :P

this potato curry rice oso good but alot of rice :P

this is big ...cannot finish it >_<

Overall the food is fresh and nice and not too crowded. Too bad I am not able to take a photo of the pink lolita waitress anime look a like lady :P (her pink pink lolita similar to below anime =p) I guess it must be the restaurant uniform =D I bet the guys must be having some illusion! HaHaHa!

Food Rank (1-5): ***


~~ Thanks for reading my blog, do click on advertisement at bottom as a token of credit ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment