Feeds RSS

My Sunday ~~

Morning I went to Chartnexus talk at Cititel, it was quite a informative talk for newbie. It was so interesting when the speaker talks about candle stick @_@ from the chart! hahaha!

After session end, I straight head to home as the weather is so hot, thinking all my cloth haven't wash. Have to rush home before the sun hide himself back to the cloud again. :p

While driving, I was looking around for something...what else? Food lo :p Hahaha! So, I passed by a Penang State Chinese Association and saw there's plenty of car park inside the association. So, I also make a U-turn and turn in to see what's inside. Cos I also saw a banner 'Ang Hoay Loh' but that moment I don't know what it was until I parked my car walked down to the place and see what's on the diners table. Guess what! Is the famous 'Loh Mee', so geng! Like this round I also can find it! I really salute myself, I think my eye can smell the food! kekkeke! =P



I supposed this was quite famous and has been introduced and recommended by the Penang food attraction section. Anyway, that time I still not aware of it, just walked straight to the counter and tell her 1 person dine in. Then she answered: "Have to wait 30 mins at least, cos all full liow". Indeed, I rounded the whole area, no empty seat available. So, no choice lo...I said nvm then next time lo...since I person cannot order much food also.. (I saw ppl order some other side dish :P)

Then, I drove to shoplot somewhere near Queensbay for their famous Yong Tau Fu! TOtal bill RM9.00 including drink. I din know I ordered so many ..:S


After finish I back home washed my cloth then boil my special soup ^_^

I simply choose few ingredient and throw everything into the slow cooker then let it boil. Ofcos, before that, I additionally boil the pork to wash away the stint pork meat smell. Then after cook I took out the pork and put into the slow cooker.

While waiting, I can smell the soup from upstair! Smell so good and make me feel so hungry! About 5 hours then my soup is ready to serve, and this solved my dinner! ^_^


My first taste...yummy & sweet! With No salt or No sugar!


close shot of my soup - Carrot, Scallop (smell good imported from Tai-O, HK), Peanut Pork soup!!! 

Food Rank (1-5): *****