Feeds RSS

~ The non MSG Old Taste Bak Kut Teh ~


Last weekend, went to a new place for Bak Kut Teh. This shop was located some where near Kuchai Lama but is situated at the corner new shoplot somewhere further in.


The concept was more modern and commercialize, unlike those at Klang but the taste I think is better than those I eaten at Klang, at least after meal I don't feel thirsty. It can last me at least 4 hours without feeling thirsty! Nowadays this kind of  healthy concept is hard to find in this competitive market.

I kinda like the concept at this shop. The portion is just nice and yet not too oily. One specialty here is the bak kut teh will always warm! They provided each table a induction cooker which allow the customer control the heat of the soup. The soup was full with all kind of recipe and taste good without feeling thirsty!


It is surprisingly to see there's pork tail available for ala-carte. Therefore, I made an ordered on this, I believe many people don't take it but for me, I'm the food hunter! kekekeke!

When I first bite on the pork tail, it was so chewy on the outer skin but inside was tender. The way they cook really maintain the colloid (胶质)! Yummy! Thumbs Up!

I think everyone who love's Bat Kut Teh should go and have a try! Below shows the address:
B-0-11, Kuchai Business Park, No 2. Jalan 1/127,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03 7983 9262

Food Rank (1-5) : **** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment