Feeds RSS

~~ Princ3ss Angi3 24092010 birthday ~~


Wow! Time flies and happy moment always past without turning back or holding back...I past my Birthday!

Well, I got a lot of wishes from all friend all over the world. I felt happy and warm with their lovely wishes ^_^ although I'm now working abroad without much close friend yet!

Let me share what I've got from this special day of mine.. ^_^

  • Pre-celebration with my lovely housemate for candle light dinner @ nyonya cuisine and beach walk before it started to rain! :P
  • 116 of B'day Wishes from Facebook
  • 20 MSN birthday wishes
  • 10 face 2 face or hand shake birthday wishes
  • 5 SMS of B'day wishes  
  • 3 calls from my special and close buddy (it's surprising :) )
  • Calls from my parent & siblings *sob*sob* they r not around with me & I cant have cake with my little one! =_= 
  • 1 voice mms on a live birthday song for me!! (I will keep ur song & sell it out! HaHaHa! Thx dude ^_^)
  • 1 bouquet of roses with chocolate  (many thanks)
  • Nice dinner with 3 pretty n sweet young lady (which I knew them during Orientation) @ Winter Warmer for English Tea, scone & waffle 



  • Wonderful hang out night at 32 Mansion, Georgetown for their Mild Seven 7aste event with Free Drink, Free photo, free ipad, free iphone shuffle!! Walaoyeh!Uncle Jayson won all the prices, sibeh lucky...even took away my birthday present...Haiz...me sibeh no luck lerr, ended even a consolation price on pendrive oso not kena.. >_<
at 32 mansion free flow beer ^_^


sitting in front of the sea while drinking my FOC champagne.Nice view!! ^_^

  • 1 belated b'day celebration from my lovely team mate together with my lady boss! 
Thanks for the wishes & blessing of everyone! I love you all so so much ^_^ 

But then the only thing I miss out to do is cake cutting ..this yr no cake cutting... perhap old liow :P kekeke! Anyway, if got cake oso eat alone if got, so not so syiok lo! :p

2 comments:

Chia Chong said...

Ah.......no cake pula!

Princess Angie said...

Ya lo..unfortunately, this year no cake wo >_<

Post a Comment