Feeds RSS

Guinea Pig for Makeup Modeling =P

Last Saturday, my ex-colleague was asking me to become her guinea pig for her makeup lesson =p

Anyway, I promised her and went for the makeup center nearby Sunshine @ Tmn. Lip Sin. Forgot what the center name but anyway, she is learning her makeup..then the topic for the day is to have a look as per requested by model.

So..I have requested to make my eye turn BIGGER! LOlxx! So, she suggested to have a smoky smoky eye for my single eye lid princess =P

We took a photo of before makeup and been sitted for almost 2 hrs..tough makeup =S until my tears almost fall liow..cos eye too tired keep opening ma..hahaha!

Finally, after few comment by me and her mentor, she corrected and adjusted on some color balancing especially on my eye...here goes my after look! The big big round round eye of Princ3ssAngi3!! ^_^ but then I see my nose become so big with this close shot! >__< alamak...

0 comments:

Post a Comment