Feeds RSS

My very first Birthday countdown away from home...

Thought I will be celebrating somewhere else with someone special on this special day.. unfortunately...I was away from the place I used to hang out and was situated at a total new faces and new environment...
Well, although start everything in new but I am still pretty happy to be here compare my hectic life with unhealthy lifestyle back at KL/ PJ.

This day are coming, but I am alone here...I've been thinking where and how to have a perfect night or day?! KeKeKe! Time flies, nothing special on this coming day and my number is getting closer and closer to those 30's. I can see the group of people are waiting for me with the "Welcome" board! Walaoyeh >__< anzua? anzua?

Hmm...perhap waiting for surprises? Hmm... or perhap will meet someone special at some special place?? It's my imagination again...

The older you bcom, more boring you will feel when this day coming. Exception for those got sweet sweet couple or husband and wife la..else b'day is just sibeh sien...sien ...and sien...

1 comments:

wenyi seow said...

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Post a Comment