Feeds RSS

Lantern Festival @ 2010

Wonder how a single lady who stay abroad spent this special day all by herself? He!He!He!

After work, me & my housemate promised to go for dinner together since we both are not local. But we don't have much reference on where to have some good food with some good view..

Therefore, after we meet each other at home. She drives me to Batu Ferringgi and round for dinner. Unfortunately, the traffic there was not so smooth and we was stucked in a jam for almost 1 hr..walaoyeh...

My hsemate was asking me wat to have because she wanted to celebrate this mooncake festival together with my early birthday celebration. Therefore, I told her is there any place for chinese traditional feeling with some chinese cuisine or perhap nyonya cuisine?

Before I finish work, I've been asking around for any nice place to dine in and at the same time will have some nice interior and comfortable place. But too bad, nobody able to feedback me with good place...

While we jam, suddenly i spot a nice logo along the roadside. A old heritage house..it was not so attractive from the outside..but then I can't stop my eyes to search for what this building is...then...I saw "Nyonya Cuisine". Wow! This is great, I straight ask my hsemate why not we try turn in and see since we also stuck in the jam? So, she agreed and turn the car in.




When we first step in the building, is a surprise for me! Cos, my dream came true! Thanks god for fulfilling my dream and desired ^_^

The place was nice and decorate with many hanging lamp and also some antique object with alot of nyonya / local picture frame. This place is awesome!!











I feel so comfortable dining in this restaurant although the food they recommended was not so nice. But there's many specialty from the menu. Price is quite reasonable too except the chrysanthemum charging RM3 per cup. Total bill came out for 2 person is RM57.10 including 10% tax.



Perhap next round, I try order myself instead of letting the waitress to introduce as she is not so good in food balancing =P

Little note: If anyone of you wanted to bring a new bf or gf to a quite place where you can talk to each other until the moon fall, perhap this is the right place to hang out. 

Below shows the address:
No 17,  Jalan Kelawei,
10250 Georgetown. Penang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment