Feeds RSS

I am the Horoscope Physic XD

This morning when I was working in my cubicle, suddenly a colleague (Miss B) of mine mentioning about Birthday gift collection offered by the company.

I forgotten that this new company provided such good benefit for employee birthday list. Anyway, this is not the main point...then they talk talk talk and my boss (Miss A) mentioned she and another colleage (Miss B) which sitted in same cubicle eventually have the same Birth month. We have 4 peoples in our team and so the horoscope physic a.k.a me started to guess their horoscope =P

She mentioned she and another colleague was June baby..therefore, I straight away ask are they Gemini? And...YES! They are! ^-^ Then somehow, Miss B talked to Miss C on her birth month too, Miss C voiced up her birth month with January! HaHaHa! So, I ma keh po (busybody) directly asked her is her horoscope Aquarius? Then so-coincidently...she is! Then she laughed and this surprised her cos I'm guessing the horoscope all in sudden and the funny thing is all BINGO! =P

Then at that time, in my mind, I was thinking, perhaps is this destiny? This new place, new people...are they really the one god assign for me? How come so co-incident that my best match horoscope partner fall on them? And also, this new job was also predicted to be confirm twice by 2 different fortune teller!

Don't get me wrong o, I don't really believe what fortune teller said or superstitious but then this year eventually I visited 2 fortune teller. I never go and meet such person before this but due to my bad luck I had so I was curious to find out is there a way for me to escape or out of the bad bad day? So, ended what the fortune teller said was quite match with what I encountered and then I will only link it together and make it a 50% 50% "no-harm to believe" thing lo! =P kekeke!

So, I happily inform them I found them all my best match =D so we shall work happily together! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment