Feeds RSS

Mooncake Festival @ 2010

Sadly this year, I got to celebrate this chinese tradition festival alone. A total new life sometime really need to overcome the loneliness without much close friend and family around.

The moon is so round when I look at the sky...but then received a sadly email from another friend of mine, whom also going to celebrate this special day by herself..which she  used to celebrate together with her boyfriend. But she is back to single life, therefore...she sent me her feeling on this coming day..

Anyway, before I received her email, I have not much feeling or feel differently on this coming day...cos I seldom celebrate it. If back to KL life, ofcos is different! Probably will have BBQ with friend or family...

Hmm...after reading her mail...made me think about this coming festival too...How should I celebrate this year in a new place and new faces?? If not cos of certain personal reason, and made me have to do everything in such a low profile? ...cos why? Cos of keep being stalk and pester! What a man! NO, should be What a boy! KNS!

Anyway, I already numb with such a childish person and already decided to ignore until my last breath! Therefore, back to the main topic...=P thinking what should I do on this coming festival?

Miss the BBQ session, but don't feel like time is allow for me to prepare such thing, somemore with a few kitten? Aiseh...now make me have to think how to pass this coming festive...

I wonder how those ex-patriot able to do it when it comes to seasonal festival and got to celebrate it all by themself? Hmm...

Perhap find a nice chinese restaurant and eat all I can? Or perhap find a place where there's a lantern festival and trying to self entertain by snapping the photo as much as I can? Ha! Ha! Ha! Really odd and weird...@_@

Anyway...tomorrow will be the day...let it be la...

0 comments:

Post a Comment