Feeds RSS

Kek Lok Si Temple Visit

Sunday, I decided to bring my sis to Kek Lok Si Temple since she said she can't recall she been there before! He! He! He!

While driving along the way before we reach Kek Lok Si, I saw a familiar hawker stall selling pasembur which my ex-colleague brought me once few years back when we have a free and easy Penang trip. Therefore, I park my car roadside and get my sis to take away 1 small pasembur.


This is nice & yummy!

After we parked the car, we walked toward the hawker stall for late lunch >_< around 1.30pm. We ordered nutmeg drinks, laksa, lobak & ice kacang.

After the food, we start to walked up the Kek Lok Si Temple. It was damn damn hot! The sun like burning me...but it's started to cloudy..I beh tahan until go get a hat to cover my head & hair...
 Do I look like Japanese? KeKeKe! RM10 hat I bought from a grandpa =P

After that we headed to the temple..luckily it was not that warm inside as I remembered the time I went few years back..walaoyeh! It was super duper hot!!! Sweat from outside till inside leh! But I sweat also la, just sweat around the face lo =P HaHaHa!

sweat look :P

Finally we reach the Pagoda...and snap snap :P
photo with my sis 

Then I tried on my shooting skill on the candle using my semi-pro DSLR Lumix FZ-28=p







We suppose to take the tram to the hilltop for the Guan Yin but then the tram was having some technical problem and outside was started to rain drizzlingly. I can see many ppl inside the tram trapped and the women from the ticket counter keep caling for the technical but stupid lo..the technician just dun understand the situation and get the counter women keep repeating and explaining the scenario to him. I wonder why he didn't turn up support since is weekend. He should provide the support during the peak season! Walaoyeh...beh dong (cannot move)...>__< then we decided to drive up to the hilltop by my little VIVA! nyek nyek nyek!

Luckily my driving skill past and pro :P So, about 10 mins drive we arrived. (luckily we smart enough to change our plan from tram to car, more comfortable since is raining). Once we arrived, the rain started to stop.. ^_^ So lucky! HEHeHE!



The wishing tree :P so many ribbon

looks like signing autograph ;P No la! I am writing my name on the wishing ribbon ^_^


This is where all ribbon goes to...RM1/ ribbon


my Zodiac!! ^_^

After a few photo shooting and also pray pray & play play around =P then we drove down and back to the town.


~~ Thanks for reading my blog, do click on advertisement at bottom as a token of credit ~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment