Feeds RSS

Nov Family Day ^_^

It was a surprised that my siblings and mum are coming to pay me a visit. But due to Penang Bridge Marathon, many hotel has been fully book! Too bad is short visit just ended 2 days 1 night @ Copthorne Hotel, Penang and next 1 night staying at the Executive suites at Tower Regency Hotel, Ipoh.


Never know the view behind Copthorne was nice! Even can see 1 real nice Bungalow build just right in front of the sea! Wow!


We have tried out new food somewhere near Perak Road, found this dim sum was nice especially the Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun (my fav) =P.  I will re-visit this place as their food is nice.


The next day, I joined them to Ipoh stay as they plan to go Sungkai Hot Spring. Too bad I can't join, due to critical support work on Sunday =p That Saturday night was super pack, tried few hotel but ended fully book! Then, is raining drizzling, my sister in law decided to go for last hotel and finally he book the Executive room - RM800 per night! Walaoyeh! @_@ But after check-in, quite like the unit. Kekeke! Hope my house can have such space too! =p




can see thru the bathroom =D my fav!




My Fav! big glass window bside the shower! Once unblind, can see the city view. too bad is not sea view..=p




 I wonder what is the purpose of this small tub? Let baby wash hand?? >_<


the President King size bed


Jacuzzi


Been quite some time didn't really round my born place it seem have quite alot of new food. We took our steamboat dinner somewhere within walking distance to the Tower Regency Hotel.




D.I.Y. Ice-cream!






the pack in fresh! Nice!




variety of soup


Restoran Good Times 碳世界火锅


Tomyam & Herbal soup, tomyam was superb! 




12 types of ice-cream flavour!!




wastage will fine RM10

Food Rank: 4/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment