Feeds RSS

International Beauty Expo, PISA

Women ...Women...is really easy earning women money. Eventually I am not so into beauty thingy as I am quite a lazy person. But too bad, time flies...pretty face won't last unless with proper 'maintenance' a.k.a 'Investment'. =p hehehehe



Date : 27 - 29 November 2010
Time : 11am - 8pm
Location : PISA

IBE came to Penang and is FREE admission. After walked in found out eventually not many booth opening. Not much choices as in the beauty Expo held back at KL. I wonder why? hmm...perhaps is the population?

Told my sis about the coming of this event from the famous TV show 女人我最大 from Taiwan and their products in their magazine. So, my sis ask me to shop for some of 'her list'.

The famous BB Cream, Skinz79  is quite cheap, having promo - for dry skin RM88 buy 2 free 1 while for normal skin RM79 buy 2 free 1 too. Another products - Naruko are also good bargain! RM118 for 3 for all night cream combination.

I bought the Naruko night cream but not the BB cream, also with others makeup thing.


this is Taiwan product, called - HuaDry - Blusher Buy 1 Free 1

I took this 7 combination eye shadow for Free

Intotal, below are thing I spent >__< 


0 comments:

Post a Comment