Feeds RSS

Kelantan Trip - Day 2 Part I

On 6th Nov (Sat), my friend have decided to go for another "Wat" (temple) which also an attraction in Kelantan. Two cars going, while waiting, I saw Istana Kelantan's (Kelantan's Palace) where the state King stay with the named on gate "Istana Telipot". I think the King here lives quite humble, I don't understand why is given in this name. The 2 guards standing very still without any much face expression. So serious!





While travelling on the way to the temple, I saw a Tesco hypermarket on the road side. But the thing that attracted me is, additionally, they will added Jawi letter on it. Which you won't find it at Kuala Lumpur city! Almost all shop big and small have that Jawi word on their billboard or signboard! Wow! Made me felt I was in a different world! Btw, the state is declare as Majlis Perbandaran Islam. Meaning is a Islamic State! 

is raining but do u spot the jawi word next to TESCO sign? =p

Finally we arrived the destination. The rain stop. Good sign for us cos we wanted to take nice photo of the big temple. The statue is huge and tall. This temple also named in Thai, called the "Wat Phothikyan Phut Thak Tham", in English is called the Twin Dragon. 


There's a big old gigantic tree, hanging with all the colorful strip tie on a candle. Make me recall on those drama I like to watch from TVB HK. In order to make a wish come true, throw the candle and let it hook on the tree! Can't recall the drama title but as I remembered, the wishes the actress made was to meet her right man and then the ending was good as she get and found the right man and lives happily ever after. The end! =p



too bad I wasn't able to get a candle and hook my wish on this big tree. Cos I also dunno how to do it and didn't manage to ask the monk.since I busy do shooting =p hahaha!







the wish tree

the small buddha


the Guan Yin at the left side of the Big Buddha


weird, suddenly saw T-Rex at the temple! hahaha!



the dragon foot

Can't really believe that in a muslim state there's such a nice temple built! Is really unbelievable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment