Feeds RSS

EMS extension good or bad?

I bought one EMS extension from Giant Hypermarket couple months away due to my room only got 1 power port. I need to add extension because got my room installed with 1 power host aircond. I have no choice, when I asked the technician to help me open another power port, he said no need.

Besides aircond, I also using the port for my laptop, charger and etc small electric appliances. It been using quite a few months. It happened there's one time the air-cond auto off while I also sharing the power with my handphone charger. Therefore, I unplug the handphone charger and it's working back.

Then few days back, I smell something burnt but can't found where since everything plug are working ok! Until yesterday night, I came back just to turn on my air-cond without any other electrical appliances. Then, pop! spark and flame! I saw the power extension burnt. So scary! It just under my wooden table. =S

Then, air-cond automatically off. So, I removed the power extension with some dry cloth just incase I got power shock. Then turn off the main switch. I plug the air-cond directly back to the main port. Phew! Luckily it's still functioning.

burnt - the 4 ports extension

say no to EMS =_=

Next day, I back to Giant bought another different brand, design just like IKEA but is called UMS with 3 portable switched. Hopefully this will last more longer =S

1 comments:

fengshuicentral said...

加油!

Post a Comment