Feeds RSS

Kelantan Trip - Day 1 Part I

Oh gosh... although at first thought, I thought muslim state wouldn't have much thing to see or explore but then Is a wonderful trip! It is important to travel with the right group of people then you will enjoy even if you travel to a sound bored place. =p

We departed at 530am from Kulim and travel all the way to Kelantan. It was our first time to K'tan and I brought along my little one- Yaya to a muslim state! Wow! Is challenging! =p So, I standby my dog carrier lo...no choice ma.. have to give face to 'One Malaysia' muslim ^_^

Is was a rainy day but luckily is just raining drizzling, we still able to see the view. There's no highway yet to connect Kulim to Kota Bharu, so we have to use the kampung road, the mountain road.

she was so good girl sitting in the car, no pee no poo ^_^

We took a break at Banjaran Titiwangsa, it was windy and cozy! With nice view too! We can see the cloud covered the mountain. And my little one was shaking when the wind blow on her! Have to hug her like pillow :P


There's also some flower planted just wonder why they didn't try utilize the compound with more plant such as strawberry & roses. Is always cool up here, they should try..hmmm

After we finish our nature call and the scenic view, we continue our journey to KB. It took us in total 5 hrs to reach the destination.



0 comments:

Post a Comment