Feeds RSS

Kelantan Trip - Day 3 Part I

We gonna leave and back to Penang. Therefore, we wokeup early at 8am and go for photo hunt. Wouldn't want to miss out the very last day. =P


Along the way, I saw another special thing on the road side. Guess what, is a big 'Wau' (Kite in Malay). Too bad that not able to go for the making of Wau workshop. Should explore how it produce. Perhaps re-visit next year. =P


Then we continue and arrived at the Kelantan biggest historical mosque,  Independence Field, The Grand Palace, Craft Village, Bank Pitis and Jahar Palace. 


All this historical places have an explanation stone. Is really working and can remember/ memorize easily on all the history. I think the education party should have such thought or plan to bring the student all over the historical places and let them have a look on the real places and  understand how the history will play back. I think it would be much more effective in memorizing those boring think History text book. I confess that I almost fail my History during my Secondary school exam. Cos...it is indeed very boring and looking at the color picture text doesn't really helping me in motivating or triggering my memory! =p




the view of Independence Field
Independence Field (Padang Merdeka) - this is the place where Tok Janggut Pahlawan Kelantan was hung upside down on 1915. This also the place where the declaration of country's independence from British was made on 1957.
  the underground Bank Pitis



The mosque
The entrance 



The Grand Palace Entrance but we cant walk in further only authorize people


Self portrait infront of the entrance
Jahar Palace

In front of The Grand Palace, spot there's an awareness signboard. Can't believe nowaday peoples are full of gut to do any crime. Even in front of the palace!? Wow! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment