Feeds RSS

~~~ The Wedding Bell ~~~

Recently heard many friend of my batch are getting married one by one. Some engaged, some registered some married.Time really flies, never thought my secondary school mate will married before age 30 =P cos rumors said those science stream class student normally career first then marriage later ma...kekeke (it was a joke)

Then I got their sweet invitation from Oct 2009 up till Feb 2010 one by one. Walaoyeh!! Each month 1 leh...have to save some budget for angpao. =S I have to give so much 'lai si' (ang pao/ red packet) out which I dunno whether I able to remember to invite them back and collect their ang pao as return if say one day I married in late 30? If say I don't married then I ma rugi (lose) cos give out so much money?? (in chinese tradition way is vice-versa when one party get married, the couple will have to jot down the gift/ ang pao that the guest gave as return when it's guest turn to get married they will need to do the same thing back - this I heard many Just Married couple do that lo....) =P

But I not sure nowaday the chinese still practice this or not lo...hmmm....Marriage is big responsibility also big commitment...is an adult game (LOL!!)..But ofcos, if found a good one, all women will die to become a pretty bride ma! LOL!!

Bless all new married couple have a good & sweet marriage =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment