Feeds RSS

Merdeka Holiday @ Johor

It was quite expected that the traffic will gonna be super heavy since it's a long weekend. Travel to Johor on Sat afternoon...jam @ S'ban again...why ar? Nobody can answer me ler...kns

Arrived @ Johor around 630pm then went to have a nice dinner @ Mercure Hotel but unfortunately forgot to bring along my fav 'EVER READY' Camera...haizz...have to shoot using my SE balia phone...cincai la..at least still got some homework to submit for my blog reader ^_^ Hehehe!

The photos ...




nice tea pot



my fav!! Shasimi











Went to meet my aunt and uncle for my business service and had a good dinner Steamboat buffet @ Johor Jaya. Food is nice + cheap! I bet will never find it @ Klang Valley. Don't worry, this meal I tag along my camera so u will see those delicious food display here soon enough. =P

the Steamboat



grill + soup steamboat






Yummy!




Cute star shape fish ball Ooo ^_^




the coating :P


fresh udang bakar & Ikan Bakar


@Princ3ss Comment: lot of variety!! ALL IN Food! 'Yam Sek MM Lao' + 'Peng Leng Jeng' !!!Worth to try! =)


I also meet a long long old friend 15 yrs friend. Thanks for AH Siow who called me and remind me that this old friend is at JB. So I messaged him up to collect my red boom from tis soon-to-be husband & wife couple lo...then we meet @ Old Town White Coffee, Bkt Indah, JB and meet his beloved wife =D Pretty and very 'hang fook' lady o!! Cos of this unplanned meeting, they give me a free gift too when we meet =P Got their wedding photo by own selection. Nyek Nyek Nyek =P

Lastly after yumcha, then went to Euro Fun Fair for photoshoot. Too bad tat time was around 10pm...ticket counter closed...can't try the challenge...too bad man..




0 comments:

Post a Comment