Feeds RSS

It's Princ3ss BirthDay!!!

:: Make a wish ~ 24 - 09 - 2009 :: 



Well...time flies...many thing comes and goes, including the good and those bad. This year for me is a tough year also encountered the most obstacles ever in my life!! Anyway, it past and I'm telling myself, no matter how hard it is, look forward don't look backward!

Not to said I'm still young or old...from the age figure perhap it's really time to settle down but from those who know my characteristic...it's still early and the world is still big!! HeHeHe ^_^

So, people tend to ask me what expectation you will normally hope to have for your big day? (Since it's been celebrating on and on yearly just like a 'Scheduled Routine Birthday Cake Cutting' session)

Well...put it this way...eventually there's many case/ situation could lead me to different answer.



A: Out of no where but still in Malaysia
B: Working Abroad


==================================================

A: Out of no where but still in Malaysia









Fixed oledy 1 lo...friend will usually ask me hang out together!
I will prefer to hang out with my buddy and make myself full day occupied with dates! Meeting all my friend, drinking, singing, dancing, makan-makan!! Activity non-stop until the time kick 12 midnite!! Took all those fun photo and tag it into Facebook!!

Normally this dialog will be most frequent happened in my life...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buddy: Yo, big day wo, where gonna celebrate?
Princ3ssAngi3: U plan where I ma go where lo =P
Buddy: Sui! 2molo nite wear sui sui then bring you go happy happy! Will be surprise ya, dun FFK me later said you got date ar! 
Princ3ssAngi3: U call 1st, I ma plan u 1st lo, U call later I ma put U in 2nd round lo..I got alot of good friend been waiting to celebrate wif me ma, only 1 yr once leh...bo bian neh..
Buddy: Kns! okla. Call u and come pick u up!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





From my past, some is romantic with surprise (if they happen to last until my bday =P) but mostly all boring date.

A well plan surprise perhap could make me feel it's a special day =) I like taking sweet sweet photo with my partner, ofcos if he oso enjoy it, dun like being force to take ugly or unnatural look also ma..

But every year... celebrating my birthday when I'm in a relationship doesn't seem to enjoy me much compare celebrating with my friend and buddy. I wonder why?

Partner will usually ask me silly question like...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriend: Dear, what u wish to eat during your birthday?
Princ3ssAngi3: Huh? I dunno wo...
Boyfriend: I let u choose few option, u decide, how?
Princ3ssAngi3: Where? (but in mind) "Ask until like this, better I write you the list before my bday reach then wait till my bday only bring me there lo, kns..."
Boyfriend: Well..say go A, B, C, D?
Princ3ssAngi3: Err..u arrange la (in mind) "Same shit only...I can go with my friend also ma! Why should I reserve my big day for you if you doing the same and going the same place that other will possible arrange for me?"

Boyfriend: Ok. 2molo dinner I'll fetch u.
Princ3ssAngi3: Another boring birthday... haih..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B: Working Abroad






If I'm staying or working abroad, I would prefer to travel to the places that I would wish to go during my break and enjoy the nice views, taking lots and lots of photo, taste the food and meeting people from different cultures by adding them into my Facebook!! Ofcos it could be traveling with my best buddy ^_^ Cos I like meeting new friend especially from the world!! Also I like culture exchange! Nevertheless, I am miss 'Ever Ready', ofcos those action I will not afford to miss it!! =P (Those gave me this nick will understand the meaning of it, lolzz)






Romance come first of cos!! If my partner would be there it will be the most ever sweetness thing I ever remember! Traveling along with partner with a good photographer taking every nice moment together =)







0 comments:

Post a Comment