Feeds RSS

My Diet Slimming Program

I've been noticed among my colleague that I has been losing quite a number of weight. One by one come to me to get the so-called 'Secret Recipe'  =P One of the soon to be married men also seek me for the receipe! LOL!! Most 'kua jiong' (over) 1 is rumours can even spread until next street!! Walaoyeh!! unbelievable so many interested in my body or perhap me??!! (LOLz!!)

I gained my weight since Nov 2008 and find it hard to slim down even tried many diet ways... finally I got this recipe from my very good friend and tried it out. Unbelievable, I started this program on May and June everyone spot the change!! kekeke!! Ofcos I myself spotted it too =P from 50 kg to 43.7kg up to date. =D

I will collect all my secret weapon and post it out to share with all wish to diet friend. =) Cheers!

Stay tuned! I will be back with all photo and my home cook diet recipe =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment