Feeds RSS

Preface - TAIPEI 2011 Winter Trip

Been hoping and waiting for this coming trip since year 2010. Although miss the 1st flight on year 2010 but luckily timing good. God is good to me too. Luckily I did not fly on year 2010, sure bad luck till kanasai! Pui! Pui! Pui! Air Asia came out another promotion, and my 'ji mui' able to plan for our Jan 2011 trip! We managed to book it with RM662/ head with return meal inclusive and also luggage check-in! Yippee!

Finally I make it to Taipei! Unfortunately, it was not so perfect...cos Princ3ssAngi3 was so blur until forgot to bring her camera memory card and left it @ home. And miss all pretty photo - especially the food!!!

She also sick during her travel. Somemore weather there was cold, windy & raining. Will definitely re-visit Taiwan!

Photo still under processing. Luckily there's a photographer friend join the trip! Hahaha! So, we still have many photo to see! =P

Stay tune! Photo will be coming out soon pretty soon.

But overall this 6 days 5 night stay and self plan itenary was pretty satisfied. If not due to weather issue, we would have make it even more places to go and more thing to do!

I will add my itenary on how my trip is plan in details later on. You may keep as reference for your next free & easy Taipei trip and save the headache time in planning it! =D

Cheerss!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment