Feeds RSS

Welcome Year 2011~~

To: Lousy Year 2010,
  Really a hard year for me. Been through all bitter journey with so many thing happening. Really made me wanted to spit saliva on Year 2010 calendar! Pui! Pui! Pui! >_<


2010 fast fast go away! Hate to recall! Hate to remember! SAYONARA! 


To: Handsome Year 2011,
 I am waiting for you to arrive.. I wanting you. To bring me luck, bring me fortune, bring me hope! I see you as handsome as my prince charming. I see you shining and smiling to me ^_^ Please continue be positive and cheer me up! Bring me more joy to this very new year. 


 Obstacle will be my challenge, power moving forward and gain better strength. 2011, I am waiting for your love....

 I will continue my journey. Looking forward for the good of what you give! 


From, 
  Princ3ssAngi3~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment