Feeds RSS

Lousy service Pet Shop

T&T Pets, Penang. Bayan Lepas

This is a new grooming & pet seller shop. The owner seem to be not so friendly and abit proud face. Well, is ok but he will let me feel that he will very proud of whatever thing he had in the shop.

Starting when they open the shop, they charge RM15 for all types of grooming. But this promotion ended after almost a month. I sent my pet there for the promo for full groom with photo sample showing on how to cut. (jus in case) Result still satisfied, as the owner claim hired only "international groomer" as their professional groomer - the Philipino.

In addition, the 2 young girls, dunno is their daughter or partimer...walaoyeh! Service like never train and also don't know the pet also dunno the grooming term! Speechless..

I return to the shop to groom my pet on the second time. When I check on the price list. They have adjust the list but then the charging is super odd! Makes me think this pet shop totally newbie and didn't have enough study before open the shop!

Basic Grooming
Dog age below 6 mths - rm15
Dog age above 6 mths - rm25

Full Grooming
Dog age below 6 mths - rm45
Dog age above 6 mths - rm55

Styling
Dog age below 6 mths - rm50
Dog age above 6 mths - rm60

I ask the young girl, what is the diff between full groom & styling also basic groom. She answered me basic is (face, ear, paw, private part, stomach area, tail) which is standard and acceptable in all grooming center.

So, I decided to sent her for basic grooming. The young girl ask to pay first. OK. This is weird. Like worry customer run away. I think maybe either they experience b4 customer unsatisfaction or something else. Well, I paid.

2 hrs later, they called. I return and surprisingly I see my dog poodle beary face gone! I stoned a while then ask the young girl:" I thought is basic groom why cut her face till like this?" She answered: "face ma. Included in basic ma." At that moment, I really speechless. The boss was there too, but no say thank you or come over and explain or services. KNS!
Somemore oledy paid, so I can't complain for free cut lo? Even if they wrongly cut?
I've been trying so hard to keep her beary face, and basic grooming why cut her face oso?! Fainted...

And I think they hurt my little dog ear..one side got produce some liquid form & my dog feel pain when I touch her 1 side ear. KNS!

I think is either I stop going to tis pet shop or educate the owner how to provide good services. In addition, understand different breed before simply cut! He own few pugs which is short in fur. I think that's why he don't know poodle! Since his pug also no hair for him to trim. Aih...I really hopeless to this pet shop.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT buy anything from this store!!! I bought 2 cats from this store and all of them had a ring worm infection and cost me a RM200 so far to treat the cats. When I complained the store's owner didn't have clue what ring worm is! ring worm is a type of fungus that caused by keeping an animal in very dirty place also it is contagious to Human. I had to take my wife to doctor as ring worm rash was all over her body.

Post a Comment