Feeds RSS

Bikini Mini Wax - Miss Elegant Touch, Sasa

I've been shopping and asking around bout the best D.I.Y waxing that is applicable on my upper lip hair. As at Penang, not much beauty center have the facial service on upper lip hair removal.

Last year I got a recommendation product from Sasa but found it NOT useful at all! Then I tried on few pieces strips but ended give up and throw it away.

Today, I tried again and shop Sasa for second chance. Then, I found this - Elegant.  It is selling RM22.90.


At first, I thought is not helping but I tried it by facing my face toward the air-cond and make the strips stick on my upper lip by following the instruction given.

It let it blow bout 60 secs then I pulling off the strips toward the center of my face. Damn it. Can't pull it the soft way else it will not pull off the stubborn hair! Then I tried for 2nd time but reusing the same strips. This time, I pull it off in super fast motion. And then the hair all shown on the strips!


According to the notes, this mini strips also can be use for Bikini area, underarms, upper lip, chin hair & stomach hair. As long you can resist the pain upon pulling it off. This product is quite helpful. Not harm try on it =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. Wax melters and burners

Post a Comment