Feeds RSS

memories...

I just realized that many memories has been forgotten when you grew older...

While I was tidying up the house, looking for the cable of an old re-chargeable battery charger, flipped through many old corner..

Under the bed, there's a box covered with thick dust, wonder what's inside the box... I opened it, saw a old Panasonic walkman... the blue walkman with scratches around it but, still wrapped in good...

Looking at the walkman, my mind refresh back the old time ...which bought by my old man when I was studying Diploma at TARC back in year 1999. Because I was staying away from home, feeling lonely and my old man bought me the walkman to accompany me.

I turned back the walkman, checking on the battery slot, hoping is still in good condition.. Ah, there was a battery inside, but is expired. I searched for available battery around the desk, checking the battery whether still working.

So, after slot in the battery, I turned it on. Hah! It is still working! Great! I searched for FM channel and there goes the song singing by Jay Chou...listening to the song, my memories refresh back my college time...the time how my old man fetched me from house to my hostel, giving his best for me...

But now, looking back at my old man, he is old. I can see him depressed, regret and feeling down sometime.. many thing happened along the journey of life...cos of the wrong he did from the past, people around him have sentences him, abandoned him, give up on him...

I might not know who is right and wrong, it might not easy to face him for the past he did but as a daughter, I am trying my best to be the role of a daughter. For god sake I hope god one day will enlighten him and show him the path...

May God bless me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless u, hhahahaha

Post a Comment